High School

Transcript Request


An "official transcript" (signed and embossed with school seal) is a permanent record of your grades from high school coursework, grade point average (GPA), and your class rank.  For students graduating in 2004 to current seniors, your highest and most recent ACT composite score will be documented on your official transcript regardless of fluctuation in the sub-scores.  If you want to notify a college or university of an alternate ACT test score, the student must contact ACT directly to request that additional score to be sent to the college or university.

Portage High School and Portage Academy of Achievement use an electronic service called "Parchment" (f/k/a Docufide) which will allow you to request a transcript 24/7.  Graduates and former students who need a copy of his/her Portage High School or Portage Academy of Achievement transcript, must click on the appropriate link in the right column to request it.

What is Parchment?

Due to the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your signature is required for the release of a transcript either on the Transcript Request Form or through Parchment. 


Requests should be placed well in advance of the date needed to ensure adequate time for processing.  Transcripts for graduates before 2004 will be sent via first-class mail service or may be picked up in the Counseling Office.  Please allow adequate time for delivery.  Transcript Request Forms are available in the Counseling Office or you can download the form from this webpage.  Simply mail/drop off your request with the appropriate fee to the Counseling Office for processing - transcripts will not be released until fees are paid (only cash or checks accepted).


Request your Transcript from Parchment - Leader in eTranscript Exchange

Copyright © 2017 Portage Community School District. All Rights Reserved.
  • 305 East Slifer Street, Portage, WI 53901
  • District Office Phone: (608) 742-4879
  • Fax: (608) 742-4950
  • Contact Us