- Music boosters operates the concession stand at home football games.Volunteers are needed for each game to staff the concession stand.You can volunteer for the 1st half, 2nd half or both
- A link to the online sign up will also be emailed to you before the season starts.
High school students kick off the sale in late October/early November. The culmination of the sale ends with the distribution of delicious fruit in early December, just in time for the holidays. Volunteers are needed to assist with sorting and distribution of the fruit.
- To volunteer or if you have questions regarding the fruit sale contact:
- Kristin Considine 608-963-0137
- Gayle Hoege 608-617-9799
Holiday Cookie Sale
Open to the community! Before the high school holiday Band and Choir music program, homemade cookies and holiday treats are available for purchase. You can select your own cookies before the program starts or purchase a ‘mystery’ box after the show. We need bakers and people to help out the night of the sale. This is a 100% profit event for the Music Boosters.
Poinsettia Wreath Sale
- Middle school students sell fresh poinsettia/wreaths just in time for the holiday decorating. Because the items are picked up directly from Edgewater Greenhouse in Portage, there is no delivery of this fundraiser.
- Volunteers are needed to chair this fundraiser and to be at Edgewater Greenhouse during the established pick-up times.
- Plan an evening out with dinner and the Music Booster Live Auction. Outbid your neighbor in the live auction to purchase great items/baskets and help a great cause. Items typically include donations from businesses, gift baskets, handmade items and so much more. Your help is needed to collect auction items, prepare food for the event or help out the night of the auction.